So Many Ways To Follow

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Elf for Health

nutritionella


I've signed up for something so fabulous.  It's Elf for Health, hosted by Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean and Elle at Nutrionella.  It's a wonderful group of people participating.  We have daily challenges for the next six weeks and an elf to keep us on course.  We in turn act as an elf to someone to keep them motivated.  I will be sharing some of these challenges on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  Be sure to keep in touch to see how things are going.

My week started with Meatless Monday, which is something we do around here, not necessarily on Monday, but we do eat meatless at least once a week if not more.  Here's a peek at my dinner (which you will find the recipe on this site tomorrow).



My next challenge is to hand write a note to a friend.  That wasn't so difficult.  I would love to write more, but there's one person whom I do not have a new address for yet.  Must get on that immediately!

I am enjoying the challenges.  It's not just one odd thing a day, it's about making healthy choices during these six weeks around the holidays.  It will keep me focused and conscious of my eating and exercise.

You can sign up, it's not too late.  You will be assigned an elf soon after.  Just click here and sign up!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenni! I am your newest follower! Love the blog! And this sounds like a great idea!

    www.lifecupcakesandlife.com

    ReplyDelete