So Many Ways To Follow

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 14, 2013

Cafe Escapes An Anytime Indulgence House Party


Saturday afternoon brought a group of friends and family to my house for a Cafe Escapes An Anytime Indulgence House Party.

We had a really great time just hanging out and chatting.  No stress, no fuss, no nothing!  It was the perfect opportunity to visit after the holidays.  I mean, let's face it, when we're together during the holidays somebody is always stressed.  Around here that would be me!

One bonus to hosting this on Saturday is that the house had to be clean and that made preparing for the Open House on Sunday a breeze!  Score one for Jenni!


After going through the contents in the box and evaluating my guest list, I decided I needed more cookies!  Shocking, I know!  I made three other types of cookies.  All were delicious!



***I did receive this party pack to try the flavors and share with friends for free.  I agreed to host the party using the items sent.  It is a great thing!  I so appreciate House Party choosing me and allowing all of us to sample the Cafe Escapes on a beautiful Saturday afternoon!



Thank you to everyone who made it!  I hope you enjoyed yourselves and the yummy drinks and snacks.  Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment