So Many Ways To Follow

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chobani Frozen Yogurt and Fruit Squares


I hinted to these on Facebook the other day.  I saw these on a blog I follow and thought I would make my own version.  Quite tasty, but really cold!  Duh, they're frozen, but doesn't it always shock you when you put it in your mouth and you almost instantly get a brain freeze?  For the record, I'm not a fan of really cold food or drinks.  Seriously, I prefer room temperature water, no ice please!!  I will also let my yogurt sit on the counter for a few minutes to take the chill off.  The things you are learning about me!



So, I am wrapping up another round of Best Body Bootcamp.  I'm not pleased with myself this time around. Normally I have ended really strong and motivated.  This time I am distracted and not feeling it.  I think being out of town for a week at the end and now worrying about moving is not helping me one bit.  I love the program, don't get me wrong, but this round has been difficult for me to stay in touch with.  I have done my work outs, religiously, but have not pushed myself as much.  When it comes down to it I have no one to blame but myself.  I am going to pass on the next round because of the move and not knowing where I will be working out.  There is no designated space for it at the new house.  I will figure it out once we get all the furniture in place.

Okay, enough of my whining.  I shouldn't be whining at all I'm getting ready to move to Arizona and ditch this awful snow and rain!  I'm moving to a gorgeous home and will once again enjoy the peace and quiet I loved so much at our last house.  I get to experience new foods, meet new people, hike to my hearts content, and spend more time with Chip.  Life is really good and I couldn't be happier!


On with the recipe!

Frozen Yogurt and Fruit Squares
(inspired by The Lean Green Bean)

1 (16oz) container Chobani Vanilla and Chocolate Chunk Lowfat Greek Yogurt
8 strawberries, rinsed and diced
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
1 banana, peeled and diced


*Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.  Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.  Spread yogurt mixture into prepared pan.  Place in freezer until completely set.  Remove from freezer and let sit on the counter for 5 minutes.  Slice into bars or squares.  Place in an airtight container and place back in the freezer.  Enjoy for a snack or dessert!

**You can change this any way you want.  You just need two cups of any yogurt and whatever fruit you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment