So Many Ways To Follow

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Home At Last

After experiencing the Valley of the Sun's version of snow on Wednesday, that moved to the Midwest, we finally made it home late Friday night.  Well, it's home for a couple of more weeks.  Hard to believe that we are now in packing mode.  Thankfully we have a moving company packing up all of our belongings this time around, but there are still things that we need to do ourselves.




I am apologizing now for my lack of posts over the next few weeks.  But, I wanted to share this little bit with you.  I was so happy to have my kitchen and the ability to create a meal for us.  Sadly, it's the kitchen I missed the most, not my bed.  Don't get me wrong, I love my bed, but I was so tired of eating at restaurants.  I prefer to only eat out about once a week, not every night for a week!


Saturday we spent chipping ice off the driveway and moving some items we cannot or do not want to take with us.  It was a long, stressful day.  We are thankful that it was the hardest day we have to endure for the move!  We still have sore muscles, but a feeling of satisfaction!  When we were finished we relaxed in the hot tub for a bit to easy the soreness.  Then, to make dinner.  I just pulled things out of the refrigerator and freezer and went to town.


One Pan Dinner

4 Russet Potatoes, scrubbed and diced
2 small yellow onions, diced
6 Tbsp butter
3 Italian Sausages, cut into small pieces
Freshly ground black pepper
1 package Bella Sun Lucci Sun Dried Tomatoes with Zesty Peppers
1 tsp dried parsley, optional

*Melt butter in a cast iron skillet.  Add onions and potatoes.  Cook for about 10 minutes then add sausage pieces.  Season with black pepper.  Continue cooking on medium heat until potatoes begin to brown.  Add sun-dried tomatoes and a bit of dried parsley.  Cook until  tomatoes plump up a bit and are warmed.  Serve and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenni, just stopping by to let you know that you've been nominated for a Liebster Award. Details on my blog. Congratulations!
    http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/2013/02/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete