So Many Ways To Follow

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Liebster Award Winner!!!


Aw shucks!  I was chosen for the Liebster Award from Liz at Just Dip It in Chocolate!  Thank you so much.  I am giving you my biggest smile and dainty little curtsy while wearing my evening gown.  I thank each and every one of you for stopping by my blog and giving my encouragement!  

What is the Liebster Award you ask?  It's given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.  The rules are simple and fun. 

1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.  
2) Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4) Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5) Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6) No Tag Backs!!!



My questions from Liz:

1) What is the #1 thing you love most about blogging?
I love the feedback after sharing a post!
2) What is your all time favorite movie?
I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but Grease
3) Are you a coffee or tea person?
This is tough.  I drink coffee every morning, but I really love a good glass of tea!
4) Looking back, which was the best year of your life so far?
How do you choose this without offending anyone?  The year I married my husband, 1989.  And, 2000 was an awesome year for our family!
5) Beach house or mountain cabin?
Today I choose beach house, because it's snowing and I'm a bit sick of it!
6) Have you ever visited another country other than the one you live in?  Which one did you love the most?
I have traveled outside the US and I loved Switzerland.
7) Do you know when to stop talking when you argue or do you go on and on like the Energizer Bunny?
I normally just keep going, but would really love the off switch some days.
8) Favorite music era and genre?
I love 80s music, all of it except the heavy metal stuff.
9) If you had to pick a super power what would it be?
Teleportation.  So I could pop in on anyone, anywhere!
10) When was the last time you ate fast food?  What was it?
What's your idea of fast food?  I don't eat it at all, but I guess in January we had McDonald's for a hangover, just hashbrowns for me.
11) First or last person to get a joke?
Depends on the joke and if I'm paying attention, but I always get it before Chip!

My nominees:

Tyesha at House Made Home
Kate at Raising the Rogers
Louise at My May Sunshine
Sarah at Food, Fun and Life in Waukesha
Danielle at Sew Much Crafting
Kari at Loaves n Dishes
Cara at Who has Time for the Gym
Rosie at The Frugal Freshman Homemaker
Leanne at The Fancy Life
Ashley at The Mommy Games
Kelly at Brownies and Zucchini

My Questions for you:

1) Why did you start blogging?
2) First or last to leave the party?
3) White or red wine?
4) What is the one thing you love most about yourself.
5) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6) Do you prefer to use an electronic or regular paper calendar?
7) What is your favorite type of food?
8) Do you love of loathe your birthday?
9) Where do you most like to take your vacations?
10) What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
11) Do you prefer cats or dogs?

11 Random Unknown Facts About Me

1) I do not eat peas, no way, no how!
2) I know every word to Grease and Grease 2 and my sister can join in as well!
3) I cannot sleep if the closet doors are open.
4) I had never traveled west of St. Louis, MO until I went to college (and then I only went so far as Kansas City)
5) I played the Gingerbread Man in a school play (maybe Kindergarten?).
6) I love to grocery shop.
7) While doing said grocery shopping I chew gum so I am not tempted to buy unhealthy items.
8) This is not unknown to most of my friends, but I love elephants!
9) I love to make lists.
10) I do not drink soda/pop/cola (whatever you call it in your neck of the woods).
11) I really cannot stand going to the mall.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, and thanks so much! And I can't sleep with the closet doors open either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nomination, Jenni - sorry it's taken so long for me to do my part! It'll be on my blog on Sunday if you're interested!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you so much for the nomination. I had a hard time finding blogs to nominate but I'm all set to go now! Will be posting in the next few minutes!
    Cheers!
    Rosie
    frugalfreshmanhomemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete